A dark and challenging tactical turn-based game
“It’s definitely interesting enough to have me curious” – PC Gamer
“The demo I played lived up to my expectations, and got me excited for the full game” – Monster Vine
“Its artistical supervision is to die for […] We can’t wait to see more of it” – Gameblog
– Experience dynamic turn-based combat and a new way to anticipate enemy movements to perform a flawless tactical plan. Using the Dynamic Timeline System and unique set of skills, you will be able to:
- Interrupt an enemy attack
- Plan a delayed action that will be triggered later on in the timeline
- Use reaction skill to respond to any threat
– Prepare to suffer and face close calls in our terrifying and ruthless universe. With roguelite features, deadly missions, limited resources and permanent death, there is no room for errors.
– Level up, unlock new skills and collect memories from the death of your enemies. A limited number of these bonuses can be implemented to your skills to boost their stats. But choose wisely as once implemented, you can’t take them back, unless…
– …you decide to sacrifice your Daughter!
– Make dramatic choices and endure with your Daughters traumatic experiences which will make them stronger or weaker.
– Othercide invites you in a ethereal monochromatic dimension with only dashes of crimson red where your worst nightmares come to life.